1 day, 7 instructional hours
The third day of this workshop will include enhanced training on Timer Pro software. Doug Aird, President of ASC, developer of Timer Pro, will be on hand to lead this full day session. Doug will use an in-depth, real world simulation to stimulate open-ended discussion and inquiry during this workshop.
Note: Must have previously attended the two-day course and must already own the Timer Pro video software.
Anyone responsible for ensuring efficient, consistent plant operations: production and operations engineers, plant managers, and shop supervisors, foremen, technicians and line workers. Lean and continuous improvement practitioners will also benefit from the principles and emphasis on standardization for efficient operations.
Work Measurement Methods Intermediate is for intermediate-level users of Timer Pro software who have successfully completed the two-day course, Work Measurement Methods, Beyond Stop-Watch with Timer Pro.
- Learn the importance and uses of time standards
- Learn how to develop time standards
- Become familiar the tools of time study
- Learn about current tools of time study, including Timer Pro video software
- Become familiar with the theory behind work sampling
- Become familiar with predetermined time measurement methods
- Learn the usage of Timer Pro to improve productivity, quality, and ergonomics, with time-and-motion technologies
- Participate in a performance rating as well as Process Improvement simulation