The Manufacturing Makes it Real Network (MMIRN) is a membership organization that offers North Carolina's manufacturers opportunities to:
- Share operational best practices
- Connect with peers
- Localize supply chains
- Promote a growing North Carolina manufacturing industry
Network members hold a series of networking and benchmarking events at many world-class North Carolina manufacturing facilities such as Glen Raven Technical Fabrics in Burlington, Keihin Carolina System Technology in Tarboro and Siemens in Charlotte. To see where we went in 2014, please click here.
We are currently working on a great slate of events for 2015, with a special emphasis on NC manufacturers that excel in one of these focus areas:
- Technology - the use and implementation of innovative tech on the manufacturing floor or back office
- Workforce/Leadership Development - with unique best practices in the recruitment and retention of an advanced manufacturing workforce
- Partnerships - that have reached beyond their walls and forged unique partnerships with communities/organizations/other manufacturers
- Sustainability - with best practices in energy/water/resource management
- Innovation - who have built an effective and "ritualistic" pipeline for innovative product development or company evolution
Stay tuned to our events page as we release our 2015 dates and locales.
To learn more about the benefits of becoming a Member and how you can join or support the Network, please contact us.