NC State IES knows that sustainability is of key importance to reduce your enviromental impact and to ensure regulatory compliance. Businesses who operate with environmentally sound and sustainable processes gain a competitive edge, positively affecting the bottom line through cost savings and enhanced marketability. This makes it possible to keep business operations going long-term.
Sustainability means using natural resources wisely: using as little as possible to get the job done, and being responsible with energy, by-products, and waste. It means saving money and improving your corporate reputation. Water, Energy, Security and Utilities are inextricably connected and IES can help you simplify the complex challenges unique to each.
Whether you are a manufacturing business, public utility or industry end user, IES can help you simplify your situation. With a thorough understanding of these complexities our approach is both problem-specific yet comprehensive to identify even the hidden problems and ensure all potential efficiencies, enhancements and savings have been identified. Waste reduction or elimination and proper resource utilization are keys. Below are just some of the ways we can assist you in becoming more efficient, profitable, secure and sustainable:
- Facility Energy Assessments and Energy Modeling
- Energy & Water Management Training and Energy Coordinator Certification
- EPA Portfolio Manager and Energy Star Certification
- Thermal Infrared Imaging (Thermography) Training and Assessments
- Adjunct Part-Time Energy Manager On-Site
- Comprehensive Water Management Assessments for Industry
- Water and Wastewater Analysis, Planning, Engineering & Management
- Water Conservation and Reclaimed Water Reuse
- Stormwater Analysis, Planning, Engineering & Management
- Security, Vulnerability & Risk Assessment
- Disaster Preparedness & Response and Business Continuity
- Sustainability Program Development for any type of Organization
- Adjunct Part-Time Sustainability Manager On-Site
- Sustainable Practices Planning and Engineering
- Water, Wastewater and Stormwater Engineering & Management
- Adjunct Part-Time Public Works/Utilities Manager On-Site
- Crisis Management for Water Utilities Training (including planned future ISO 11830)
We invite you to further explore how we have assisted others and how we can assist you. Contact David Schlobohm, PE at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.