The MBB Advanced Lean course will extend Lean knowledge to the Master level with topics such as:
- Review of GB/BB Lean foundation.
- Value Stream mapping with diagnostics
- Equipment management including TPM & OEE
- Process flow analysis including Little’s Law
- Inventory strategies including Kanban calculations and CONWIP
- Organizational foundations for successful Lean deployments
Six Sigma Black Belts who have been accepted into NC State’s Master Black Belt program.
You will learn advanced Lean techniques to incorporate into your process improvement strategies; successfully implemented, these tools will help your organization recognize significant cost savings, waste reductions, and overall quality improvements.