1 Day, 6.5 Instructional Hours
6.5 Engineering Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
Refresh your auditing techniques and gain an understanding of how to audit to the new requirements of the standard.
Prerequisites: Registrant must be an AS 9100C Internal Auditor.
This course is designed for existing AS 9100C Quality Management System Internal Auditors. Our experienced instructor, will discuss the new requirements, facilitate hands-on exercises, and provide guidance on how to audit to the new AS 9100D requirements. By attending this one-day course you will be capable of:
- Identifying and understanding the key changes between AS 9100C and AS 9100D
- Understanding how the key changes will impact existing approaches to auditing
- Auditing a quality management system where required documentation may be limited
- Understanding how to audit to the new requirements of the context of the organization, risk-based thinking, organizational knowledge, process approach, Plan, Do, Check, Act cycle, product safety and counterfeit parts management
- Planning, preparing and performing internal audits
- Generating audit findings that will help the organization improve
- Providing exceptional audit documentation
Each participant will receive a training manual and a copy of the AS 9100D standard.
Who Should Attend:
This course is designed for existing AS 9100C Internal Auditors.