Cost: FREE, access instantly.
Four (4) contact hours represents the estimated time to review all content. However, actual times may vary from user to user.
About the Toolkit:
This toolkit features video lectures contributed by Industry Expansion Solutions, the NC Manufacturing Extension Partnership, the NC Military Business Center, and the Laboratory of Analytic Sciences at NC State University. These videos and additional resources provide you with an understanding of compliance requirements, risk and potential impact on business should you encounter viruses, ransomware, breaches and other cyber attacks.
Cybersecurity tools are provided to assist in moving forward towards compliance. The toolkit also provides multiple training materials to share with your employees.
This toolkit is designed for businesses who have prime and subprime contracts with the Department of Defense. In addition, small and medium-sized businesses and anyone that is interested in learning more about cybersecurity.
This toolkit is available online, 24/7
- Develop a foundational awareness regarding the cyber risks associated with your business.
- Identify the cybersecurity requirements for all Department of Defense sub and prime contractors.
- Access tools that you can start using immediately to track and plan for your compliance efforts.
- Access cybersecurity awareness training materials for use in your employee awareness and training campaigns including animated videos, flyers and pocket cards.
- Cybersecurity 101: An Introduction
- Employee Education and Training
- Incident Response
- Risk Management
- DFARS and NIST 800-171 Requirements
- Moving Toward Compliance
The free Cybersecurity Toolkit is available on demand instantly by clicking the text below or the registration button to the right.
*This material was produced under a grant from the U.S Commerce Department’s National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) in support of its MEP Digital Supply Chain Network (MDSCN)