- Safety officers;
- Safety committee members; and
- Any individuals responsible for implementing Hazard Communication in the workplace.
- Understand the key changes to OSHA’s Hazard Communication Standard (HCS) 29 CFR 1910.1200.
- Be prepared to comply with the OSHA’s Hazard Communication training.
- Be prepared to comply with ongoing training required under OSHA’s HCS.
- PowerPoint Presentations featuring GHS Labels, Pictograms and Safety Data Sheets
- Instructor Notes for each presentation
- Sample Attendance Roster
- Sample Completion Certificate
- Module 1: Understanding the Changes
- Module 2: Developing a Compliant Program
- Module 3: Training Required by December 1, 2013 (including downloadable training resources)
This toolkit is available online, 24/7.
Upon approval of your purchase and successful check-out, you will be securely linked to this online toolkit. This purchase entitles a single user to access the toolkit for 90 days.