Learn to ideate, test, maintain and sustain an innovation system.
Cost: $6,900.00 per company (3-6 members per team from your company included in overall cost)
The Innovation Engineering Green Belt course is designed for a small group of team members, from one company, to work and train together and apply the skills learned from the Innovation Engineering (IE) system immediately on a ‘real-world’ company project.
Attendees will participate in a series of exercises to learn the fundamental tools for creating, communicating and commercializing meaningfully unique ideas. Participants will then apply the IE methods to address a specific opportunity or problem within their organization while generating at least 50+ ideas that can be implemented immediately.
Who Should Attend:
- Manufacturing managers
- Quality assurance managers
- Manufacturing supervisors
- Machine operators
- Chief Operations Officers
- Customer Service managers
- Marketing Managers
- Others interested in innovation
Upon completion of this course, participants will know/understand:
1. The factors needed to create great innovations
2. How to apply Fermi estimating to define a value for your innovation pipeline
3. A better way to generate ideas that beats brainstorming
4. A systematic approach to communicate ideas internally
5. A fast way to either advance or kill ideas
• Watch a video for each of the three focus areas – Create, Communicate and Commercialize and complete a quiz on each.
• Create a blue card prior to class. (Template and guidance to be provided prior to class)
Post Class Requirements
• Three homework assignments to demonstrate understanding of the “create, communicate and commercialize” methods. Three weeks to complete the assignment; once turned in, each assignment will be graded and returned within 24 hours.
• A written reflection of what you learned along the way.
To Learn More:
email@example.com or 800.227.0264