Understand how to audit to the requirements of the standard and refresh your auditing skills.
Prerequisites: Registrant must be an ISO 9001:2008 Internal Auditor.
This course is designed for existing ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System Internal Auditors. Our experienced instructor, will discuss the new requirements, facilitate hands-on exercises, and provide guidance on how to audit to the new ISO 9001:2015 requirements. By attending this one-day course you will be capable of:
- Identifying and understanding the key changes between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
- Understanding how the key changes will impact existing approaches to auditing
- Auditing a quality management system where required documentation may be limited
- Understanding how to audit to the new requirements of context of the organization, risk-based thinking, organizational knowledge, process approach and the Plan, Do, Check, Act cycle
- Planning, preparing and performing internal audits
- Generating audit findings that will help the organization improve
- Providing exceptional audit documentation
Each participant will receive a training manual and a copy of the ISO 9001: 2015 standard.
Who Should Attend:
This course is designed for existing ISO 9001:2008 Internal Auditors.