In order to attend this course you must have completed Lean 200: Applying the Fundamentals.
About This Event:
A 3 day course designed to begin preparing participants with the information and training needed to facilitate successful kaizen events in an organization. This class room instruction will present for all facilitator knowledge levels. Lean 300 utilizes team breakout sessions, exercises, and other hands-on activities designed to reinforce facilitation. Additionally, this class takes a deep dive into the planning, execution, and follow-up of kaizen rapid improvement events.
- Gain a deeper understanding of kaizen methodology
- Identify the key components to a successful kaizen event
- Identify do’s and don’ts of a successful kaizen event
- Recognize barriers that might derail an event
- Be exposed to the Key Elements of a Lean Driven Culture
- Learn to link lean tools, facilitation skills, and Lean Culture to create a Strategic Roadmap to Continuous Improvement
- Kaizen Rapid Improvement
- Creating a Lean Support Structure
- Kaizen Planning
- Running a Kaizen Event
- Post Kaizen Follow-up
- Lean Culture
- Kaizen Sustainability
- Examples of Real Life kaizen Events
Hands-on activities and a simulation run throughout the 3 days of training.
Any professional interested in learning more about lean applications within their industry, following the completion of Lean 200: Applying the Fundamentals