Facilitating Continuous Improvement Activities
3 days, 21 instructional hours
In order to attend this course you must have completed Lean 200H: Applying the Fundamentals.
About This Event:
A 3 day course designed to begin preparing participants with the information and training needed to facilitate successful kaizen events in a healthcare organization. This class room instruction will present for all facilitator knowledge levels. Lean 300H utilizes team breakout sessions, exercises, and other hands-on activities designed to reinforce facilitation. Additionally, this class takes a deep dive into the planning, execution, and follow-up of kaizen rapid improvement events.
- Gain a deeper understanding of kaizen methodology
- Identify the key components to a successful kaizen event
- Identify do’s and don’ts of a successful kaizen event
- Recognize barriers that might derail an event
- Be exposed to the Key Elements of a Lean Driven Culture
- Learn to link lean tools, facilitation skills, and Lean Culture to create a Strategic Roadmap to Continuous Improvement
- Kaizen Rapid Improvement
- Creating a Lean Support Structure
- Kaizen Planning
- Running a Kaizen Event
- Post Kaizen Follow-up
- Lean Culture
- Kaizen Sustainability
- Examples of Real Life kaizen Events
Hands-on activities and a simulation run throughout the 3 days of training.
Any healthcare professional interested in learning more about lean applications within the healthcare industry, following the completion of Lean 200H: Applying the Fundamentals