3.5 Days, 26 Instructional Hours
26 MESH Hours (Manager of Environmental Safety and Health)
26 PDHs (Professional Development Hours for Engineers)
About This Event:
This course covers OSHA General Industry Standards and other consensus and proprietary standards that relate to the use of hazardous materials.
Upon course completion students will have the ability to assess compliance with OSHA hazardous materials standards, determine hazardous (classified) locations, and understand proper moving, storing, and handling of hazardous materials.
Environmental, safety and health managers and employees who work directly with OSHA classified hazardous materials.
- Be able to assess compliance with OSHA hazardous materials standards
- Determine hazardous (classified) locations
- Describe proper moving, storing, and handling of hazardous materials
- Flammable liquids
- Compressed gases
- LP-gases, and cryogenic liquids
- Spraying and dipping processes
- Use of electrical equipment in hazardous locations