0.5 Day, 3.5 Instructional Hours
3.5 MESH Hours (Manager of Environmental Safety and Health)
3.5 PDHs (Professional Development Hours for Engineers)
About This Course:
This course covers an introduction to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the OSH Act for owners and managers of small businesses.
This course is designed for the owners and managers of small employers and businesses who are responsible for developing safety plans and procedures.
- Understand OSHA operations and procedures
- Understand how to work with OSHA to prevent or reduce injuries and illnesses in their workplace
- Introduction to OSHA
- Introduction to OSHA Standards
- The inspection process
- Implementing a safety and health program
- Worker training requirements and assistance available to small businesses