1 Day, 7.5 Instructional Hours
7.5 MESH Hours (Manager of Environmental Safety and Health)
7.5 PDHs (Professional Development Hours for Engineers)
This course is eligible for credit towards the Safety & Health Fundamentals Certificate.
About This Course:
This course is designed to assist employers in identifying and fulfilling their responsibilities for posting certain records, maintaining records of illnesses and injuries and reporting specific cases to OSHA.
Small business owners and leaders, personnel responsible for safety and OSHA recordkeeping, and Human Resources professionals responsible for OSHA recordkeeping.
- Identify OSHA recording and reporting requirements
- Complete OSHA’s Injury and Illness Recordkeeping forms 300, 300A and 301
- Purpose and Scope of OSHA Recordkeeping
- OSHA’s Recording Criteria
- OSHA Injury and Illness Recordkeeping Forms
- Posting of Safety and Recordkeeping forms
- Reporting of Fatalities and Multiple Hospitalizations
- Electronic submission of injury and illness data
Employers who are required to keep Illness and Injury records must post their annual summary (OSHA Form 300A) each year from February 1 – April 30.