10 Days, 65.0 Instructional Hours
This course is eligible for credit towards Manager of Plastics Processing Certificate Program (MMP).
About this Course:
This course is designed for the process technician, engineer or manager who needs to understand and demonstrate injection molding skills at the machine. Anyone responsible for implementing a processing strategy in their plant or anyone held accountable for quality issues are prime candidates for this training. The training is hands-on and in-depth which enables students to leave with solid skills that can be applied immediately in their facility.
- Learn to apply methods, strategies and techniques of injection molding from the plastic’s point of view, all taught in a real-world production floor environment.
- Participants will be able to demonstrate the development of a Decoupled II process.
- Materials, Molds, Machines
- Hydraulics and Instrumentation
- Polymer Behavior
- Process Development using DECOUPLED MOLDINGSM techniques
- Process Documentation
- Data Interpretation
Facility and manufacturing personnel in the plastics processing industry who are currently seeking or plan to obtain a MPP certificate.
Before registering for the Master Molder I class RJG advises that you take the RJG Systematic Molding class or that you take the free and fully confidential RJG assessment test.
The registrations for this course is managed by the Polymer Center of Excellence located in Charlotte, NC if you have further questions about this course you may contact them at 1-704-602-4100.