Free Cybersecurity Compliance Planning Tool:Gain NIST 800-171 compliance
The North Carolina Manufacturing Extension Partnership (NCMEP) team has created a cybersecurity compliance planning tool to help you move towards compliance. The tool is presented as a Microsoft Excel Workbook so it can be a living document that can be updated as you progress in achieving NIST 800-171 compliance. This workbook is designed to serve as a gap assessment, planning and documentation tool for NIST 800-171 compliance.
The cybersecurity compliance planning tool contains separate worksheets that address the security controls within each of the 14 families of NIST 800-171 requirements. All 101 security requirements are addressed in this tool. Each worksheet contains:
- The NIST 800-171 security requirement within that family.
- The NIST 800-53 method of control that applies to the security requirements.
- Implementation support for the security requirements.
- A compliance column to indicate whether or not you are in compliance with each security requirement within that family,
- A documentation column for use in entering locations of supporting evidence of compliance, dates of compliance, or planned compliance initiatives in progress.
Get the Cybersecurity Compliance Planning Tool
Using this tool, you can indicate your company’s compliance in each area of control and note the measures you have taken or are taking towards compliance. A summary page automatically updates based on your selections for each section.
Enter your details below to download the our free planning tool now:
Please share with your colleagues!