29th Annual Quest for Excellence® Conference
April 2 - April 5$1450
<a href="http://www.nist.gov/baldrige/qe/registration.cfm">Register today for the 29th Annual Quest for Excellence® Conference April 2-5, 2017 in Baltimore, MD and learn best practices from current and former Baldrige Award recipients!
Quest is the premier learning and networking event for quality leaders in business, health care, education, and nonprofit organizations who are striving to achieve industry-leading performance. Join us in Baltimore and take advantage of engaging conference sessions and activities including:
- The Baldrige Award Ceremony, which will honor the 2016 Award recipients on Sunday evening, April 2
- An opening plenary session featuring the senior leaders of the 2016 recipients as they share role-model leadership practices
- 50 sessions featuring current and former Baldrige Award recipients from all sectors sharing their proven performance management practices and real-world insights in strategy, customers, workforce, and many more areas important to business success
- A keynote presentation on Creating an Innovation Advantage by Polly LaBarre, Co-author, Mavericks at Work; Founding Member, Fast Company; and Director, Management Lab & Co-founder, MIX (Management Innovation eXchange) on Wednesday, April 5
- Remarks by Mary Bixby, Founder, President and CEO, The Charter School of San Diego and recipient of the 2017 Harry S. Hertz Leadership Award, on Tuesday, April 4
- A Baldrige Cybersecurity Self-Assessment Tool Workshop, which will be held on Sunday, April 2. This session is designed for those in an organization who are concerned with and responsible for mission-driven, cybersecurity-related policy and operations.
- Pre-conference workshops on the afternoon of Sunday, April 2 for beginner and intermediate users of the Baldrige Framework
- Opportunities to network with and learn from Baldrige recipients, applicants, examiners, Alliance for Performance Excellence program representatives, as well as Baldrige experts and users in all industries
- Opportunities to meet the Quest sponsors
For more information about the Quest for Excellence Conference, visit the conference webpage. For questions, contact the Baldrige Performance Excellence Program at (301) 975-2036 or email@example.com.