Advanced Topics in Office Ergonomics (ATOE)
April 9, 2024 @ 12:30 pm - April 10, 2024 @ 4:00 pm$500
Hosted by Ergonomics Center at NC State University
Classes are held from 12:30-4 p.m., Tuesday and Wednesday.
This two-day workshop looks at topics that surface outside the traditional single office evaluation and is designed for participants who have experience with office ergonomics issues. It provides discussions and hands-on labs for topics such as ergonomics program development and alternative computing environments. Addressing workers’ compensation cases, providing accommodations for special needs, and common material handling issues will also be covered.
Benefits of Attending
- Knowledge of how to set up an office ergonomics program at your facility
- Resources to address issues found in the non-traditional office environments
- Practical, cost-effective approach to solution development
- 0.7 Continuing Education Credits (CEUS) awarded through NC State University
- This class fulfills the OEAP renewal requirements of seven contact hours
- Dates: April 9-10, 2024; December 10-11, 2024