Innovation Management Workshop
April 13, 2021 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm$195.00
About this workshop:
An innovation system could make your new year more profitable. We define innovation as commercializing a meaningfully unique idea that a customer will pay for. However, research has shown that only 10% of companies have an innovation strategy. Innovators have a return on sales twice as high as manufacturers that compete primarily on strategies of low cost, quality or delivery.
Through this workshop you will:
- Discover why Innovation Management is a “must-have” for business growth
- Understand the types of innovation and why they are important
- Learn to implement tools to create innovative ideas
- Participate in exercises to begin your journey
- Gain tips on implementing a sustainable innovation management system
The Innovation Management Workshop will show you what it takes to put in place a process to “ideate,” test, maintain and sustain an innovation system.
The Innovation Management Workshop was designed to focus especially on the needs of CEOs, owners, senior leaders, plant managers, and business development managers within a manufacturing organization.
None, but we recommend you bring a laptop with Wifi capabilities to this workshop.