ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor Training Raleigh
April 11 @ 8:30 am - April 12 @ 4:30 pm$795
2 Days, 13 Instructional Hours
13 Engineering Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
Understand how to audit to the requirements of the standard and develop your auditing skills.
Our experienced instructor, will discuss, in-depth, the ISO 9001:2015 QMS standard requirements, facilitate hands-on exercises, and provide guidance on how to audit to the ISO 9001:2015 requirements. By attending this two-day course you will be capable of:
- Understanding the ISO 9001:2015 requirements
- Planning an audit program and process-specific audits
- Preparing for process-based audits using process diagrams and checklists
- Performing audits by applying techniques to effectively assess the key new requirements of Context of the Organization, Risk-Based Thinking, Organizational Knowledge, Process Approach and the Plan, Do, Check, Act cycle
- Generating audit findings that will help the organization improve
- Providing exceptional audit documentation
Each participant will receive a training manual and a copy of the ISO 9001:2015 standard.
Who Should Attend:
This course is designed for individuals who are seeking to become an ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor.