- This event has passed.
ISO 9001:2015 Overview Raleigh
April 10 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm$595
1 Day, 6.5 Instructional Hours
6.5 Engineering Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
This one-day overview is designed for management at all levels, quality personnel, and others who need to understand the requirements of ISO 9001:2015; what the requirements mean for their organization, and the steps their organization must take to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
Our goal is to provide you with an understanding of the requirements of the standard and help you identify gaps in your current quality management system. Our experienced instructor will discuss the requirements, facilitate hands-on exercises, and provide guidance on ISO 9001:2015 to get you started on your ISO journey. Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the requirements and structure of ISO 9001:2015
- Identify the gaps between ISO 9001:2015 requirements and your current QMS
- Apply the concepts of risk-based thinking, organizational knowledge, process approach and Plan, Do, Check, Act cycle
- Understand the impact on documents and records
- Identify steps to successfully implement ISO 9001:2015
Each participant will receive a training manual and a copy of the ISO 9001:2015 standard.
Who Should Attend:
Participants finding this course beneficial include those interested in understanding the requirements of ISO 9001:2015. In addition, this course would be essential to:
- Senior management responsible for the effectiveness of the QMS
- Process owners who are responsible for ensuring the requirements are met
- Consultants who will guide companies through their implementation
- Organizations that are developing systems for certification to ISO 9001: 2015
- Employees who will be on implementation teams for ISO 9001:2015