- This event has passed.
Southeastern Food Processors Association Training Workshop
March 18, 2019 - March 19, 2019
Plan to be a part of this “great learning experience” sponsored by SFPA at Clemson University! As participants shared from the 2018 event, “Every presentation has something to offer. I enjoy the workshops as the most effective way to learn and retain, SFPA is a culture of continuous learning.”
Here’s a preview of some topics that will be covered in 2019:
- “Food Plant Pest Control”
- “Measurement Systems Analysis”
- “High Shear Mixing Technology”
- “Food Product Traceability”
- “Waste Management Strategies for Food Manufacturing”
- “Optical Sorting Systems”
- “Systematic Approach to Improving Operations”
The event promises to deliver top-level training to your company staff, highlighting current regulations and technology.