Developing a pipeline of high performing leaders is critical to an organization’s success. Succession planning involves understanding your organization’s long-term goals, identifying your workforce’s developmental needs and making predictions based on workforce trends. Industry Expansion Solutions can help you build a strong leadership bench, thoughtfully plan for succession and help senior leadership assume accountability for the succession planning process.
Through close collaboration, we will:
- Identify key leadership roles and responsibilities vital to the success of your organization.
- Help you identify your most critical business drivers (e.g., opening new global markets, boosting market share, driving innovation) important to your company’s success.
- Develop Success Profiles utilizing a competency modeling toolset from DDI that outlines the critical knowledge, skills, abilities and core competencies that support the success of individuals in your leadership roles.
- Establish a competency model that aligns with the organization’s strategic goals.
- Facilitate a systematic leadership audit on successor candidates that accurately and fairly describes their readiness, willingness, and capacity to assume bigger roles and responsibilities.
- Provide resources and training to embed a framework that supports the unique differentiators for leadership in your organization.
- Help establish a robust and relevant development plan for those leaders identified as successor candidates to ensure their success.
- Utilize DDI’s Early Identifier online assessment tool that predicts growth based on a person’s foundational traits, motivations, and initial skills, for targeted development and to guide you towards better succession, promotion, development, and business strategy decisions.
Our expertise includes:
- More than 20 years in organizational development, facilitating strategic planning and cultural transformation
Sectors served include:
- Health Care
- Small Businesses
Contact us to learn more about how we can help you gain clarity about your talent needs, identify high-potential candidates within your organization, improve alignment between your leaders and your strategy and ultimately boost your prospects for long-term growth.