Unlock the potential of your executive leaders to enable them to maximize their and your organizatons’ overall performance with coaching.
Coaching can assist an executive as they navigate many different types of relationships including direct reports, peers, senior leaders and professional relationships beyond the boardroom. In the fast paced and challenging world of decision making, establishing priorities, improving organizational performance, and increasing productivity to achieve financial goals, IES coaches help elevate performance through a complex partnership by acting as sounding boards, leadership guides, objective mirrors, accountability drivers, and confidants to support a leader’s growth.
IES will work with your new and existing executives as an objective and experienced thinking partner to support the leader’s development within your company. We will target specific leadership competencies and behaviors, and create development plans to support enhanced self-awareness, and drive transformative change.
Assessment & Development Tools
- Leadership Mirror® 360ᣞ Feedback: Leadership Mirror® is a web-based multi-rater feedback assessment designed to provide a clear picture of individual strengths and development needs that support the development of key leadership skills and competencies important to the success of leaders. Each participant will complete the assessment along with their supervisor and direct reports to provide each participant key insights into their existing strengths and opportunities for development. Participants will use the feedback to create an individual development plan to focus their efforts towards achieving the best results in their leadership growth. Please note that the Leadership Mirror 360° Assessment is designed to be used only for developmental feedback through this program and not for evaluating employee performance or promotions. All information obtained through this process is treated with the utmost confidentiality, and only used for coaching and development of each participant.
- Everything DiSC Work of Leaders Assessment: Leaders will discover their DiSC leadership style and learn a three-step process to help them approach the fundamental work of leaders: Vision, Alignment, and Execution.
- Receive tangible steps directed a leading a group or organization toward a desired outcome.
- Understand how their tendencies influence their effectiveness in specific leadership situations.
- Understand themself better — the first step to becoming more effective when leading others.
- Receive a leadership-specific report to help break down the work that leaders do into intuitive, actionable components (over 20 pages). Sample Work of Leaders Profile.
Contact us today to learn how IES can support your talent and organizational development needs.