Executive Team Coaching
Teamwork is one of the most underdeveloped strategic advantages today. The good news is that The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ program can improve team effectiveness throughout your entire organization. The Five Behaviors:
- Helps intact team members strengthen their relationships, work together more effectively, and achieve greater results
- Teaches any employee the behaviors that will redefine collaboration and teamwork across your organization
The Five Behaviors™ model is based on Patrick Lencioni’s best-selling book, The Five Dysfunctions of a Team.
We Tailor This Program To Meet Your Team’s Needs
To meet your unique needs, IES offers on-site, tailored sessions to meet your team’s unique needs. Your team’s custom session will typically include:
- The Five Behaviors™ assessment to get real data on your team (sample report)
- Initial offsite with your team to debrief the assessment results, share the model and create an action plan for your team
- Sessions with the team and/or team members to help the team practice new behaviors
- Follow-up offsites to assess the progress (The Five Behaviors™ Progress Report provides more data) and determine next steps
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team® assessment provides:
- a model and vocabulary to use with your team to discuss areas of dysfunction or cohesion,
- a self-analysis that begins the discussion with honest disclosure,
- and a clear and challenging model for implementation.
This assessment combines the self-knowledge you obtain through Everything DiSC with the transformative model Patrick Lencioni introduced in his best-selling book, The Five Dysfunctions of a Team.
Contact us today to learn how IES can support your talent and organizational development needs.