We help protect your most valuable asset – your workforce.
IES helps our clients understand OSHA and other state and federal health and safety regulations, and implement safety measures for a more secure workplace. Whether you have an IES health and safety expert come to your facility for an assessment or send your employees to classroom training, we’ll help educate your employees on how to create and maintain a safe working environment and ensure regulatory compliance.
We offer training for Hazardous Materials and HAZWOPER personnel, Safety Certificate Programs, EHS coaching, OSHA classes, and regulatory and compliance training.
- Southeastern OSHA Training Institute Education Center
- MESH (Manager of Environmental Safety and Health) Certificate Program
- OSHA Public Sector Safety & Health Fundamentals Certificate Program
- ISO 14001/ISO 45001 (OHSAS 18001)
- HazMat and HAZWOPER Training
- Safety Audits
- Hazard Communication (GHS Training Toolkit)
Learn how IES helped deliver a customized training course to support a global safety program at VF Corporation and how an IES safety assessment resulted in a subsequent upgrade to Triangle Brick’s existing safety program.