Provide assurance to existing customers, and open the door for new ones.
ISO 9001 standard provides guidance and tools for companies and organizations who want to ensure that their products and services consistently meet customer’s requirements, and that quality is consistently improved. Read how one IES client enhanced customer satisfaction and a more cohesive company environment with ISO 9001:2008 or see how a Mooresville manufacturer is poised for growth after engaging IES to help put the ISO 9001:2008 quality management system in place.
ISO 9001 is the only standard in the ISO 9000 quality management series that can be certified to and IES can help you on your journey to ISO 9001 certification. IES offers training either onsite or in the classroom, depending on the needs of your company. Here are some of the opportunities that IES can provide to help ensure your customers get consistent, good quality products and services:
- ISO 9001:2008 Internal Quality Auditing
- ISO 9001:2015 Transition Overview
- ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor Upgrade Training
- ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor Training (2 Days for new auditors)
- ISO 9001:2015 Implementation Program (Support from start to finish)
- ISO 9001:2015 Coaching (Support Customized for your company’s needs)
- ISO 9001:2015 Reassessment Audit to determine your company’s readiness for a transition audit
ISO 9001 has changed. Are you ready to transition to the 2015 version?
Recently, the ISO 9001 standard was updated to the ISO 9001:2015 Revision. Organizations previously certified to ISO 9001:2008 will need to transition to the ISO 9001:2015 by September of 2018. IES can help you understand the changes and ensure that your company makes an easy transition to this new standard. For frequently asked questions about the update, be sure to visit the ISO 9001:2015 Revision page or speak to us to learn more.