Reduce Your Environmental Impact and Ensure Environmental Sustainability
Sustainability can positively affect your bottom line through cost savings and enhanced marketability. From training and assessments to planning and coaching, NC State Industry Expansion Solutions can help you put sustainable practices to work.
Environmental, Health and Safety Certifications
Your company may want to purse certain indicators of Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) Sustainability. We offer auditor training, document system development, GAP analyses/audits and coaching for:
- ISO 14001: Environmental Management
- OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001: Health and Safety Management
- ISO 50001: Energy Management
- Carbon Foot Print/Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Regulatory Compliance
Sustainability Reporting and Assistance
Today’s large customers increasingly demand evidence of sustainable practices from their suppliers. After performing an onsite evaluation, we can help you develop indicators of sustainable practices including:
- Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Emissions/carbon footprint data
- Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) Survey
- Wildlife habitat applications and certifications
- Other sustainability reporting tools and websites
DOWNLOAD NOW » Click here to download a PDF Solution Brief.