Cybersecurity: Drive Awareness and Education
Cybersecurity Planning and Cyber Resiliency
Small businesses are increasingly becoming targets of cyber attacks. The latest data shows that 43% of all cyber attacks have been perpetrated against small business. About 60% of these small businesses lack the cyber resiliency to survive and cannot recover. (Verizon’s Data Breach Investigations Report) Cyber resiliency is a business’ ability to prepare for, respond to, and recover from cyber attacks. Limiting the impact of an attack, defending against attacks and continuing operation after attacks are all part of a business’ resiliency.
To build up cyber resiliency, you must first have a strong level of awareness about cybersecurity. Cybersecurity processes and technologies help protect systems from unauthorized access and cyber crime. It is the protection of devices, applications and data that are part of an interconnected system.
NCMEP Presents: A Closer Look At Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI)
This course is a free, open navigation resource designed for small to mid-size manufacturers. In this series of lessons, you will learn the basics of CUI. What CUI is, who is impacted, how to identify, and some basics on protection. By completing this high-level overview of the CUI, you should be able to:
- Explain what CUI is and why it matters to contractors bidding on Federal contracts
- Differentiate CMMC from other earlier data protection standards
- List some of the reasons CUI protection is needed, and what it helps correct
- Describe the process for identifying CUI
Cybersecurity Toolkit for Small Businesses and Manufacturers
Discover and learn about the cybersecurity concepts that can be incorporated into your implementation plan to help secure your business. Included with this education and awareness toolkit are:
- Interactive lessons,
- Video lectures,
- Awareness flyers and animated short videos to enhance your business’ cybersecurity awareness training,
- And a complete gap assessment, planning and documentation tool for NIST 800-171 compliance.
Ready to Start Your Journey?
Contact us today to get started on your journey to cybersecurity resiliency!