Crucial Conversations Training
Who Needs Crucial Conversations Training?
Does your organization suffer from taboo topics, deference, disagreement, analysis paralysis, information hoarding, office politics or alienation? Do you work with others who are hard to get along with, drag their feet, avoid tough issues, advocate their position excessively, respond poorly to pressure, easily become emotional or run away when disagreements arise?
Then you, your team or your organization might need Crucial Conversations® Training.
What is a Crucial Conversation?
A crucial conversation is a discussion between two or more people where stakes are high, opinions vary, and emotions run strong. These conversations—when handled poorly or ignored—cause teams and organizations to get less than-desirable results.
Tools for Talking When Stakes are High
Discover how Crucial Conversations Training will drive change for good throughout your organization, enabling you to:
- Resolve disagreements—accurately address concerns by talking respectfully, candidly and skillfully with someone in a safe way.
- Build acceptance rather than resistance—give and receive feedback in a way that enhances relationships and improves results.
- Speak persuasively, not abrasively–effectively talk about high-stakes, emotional and controversial topics.
- Foster teamwork—get the right people involved in a way that ensures better decision-making and guarantees commitment and conviction.
Organizational Benefits of Crucial Conversations
Organizations around the world have turned to the award-winning Crucial Conversations Training to improve bottom-line results like quality, efficiency, satisfaction and safety. Results may include:
- Improved productivity and quality
- Improved teamwork
- Improved relationships
- Improved performance
- Improved efficiency
What Training Options Are Available?
Ready to see how Crucial Conversations Training can impact your organization? IES provides the delivery options and custom solution that fit your needs— where you need it. Contact your IES Regional Manager to learn more about how we can bring this solution to your company.
Watch VitalSmart’s Crucial Conversations video. Hear Tom’s story and how Crucial Conversations training helped him change a life-long pattern of bad behavior.
Contact us to learn more about how IES can support your talent and organizational development needs.
Crucial Conversations® is a registered trademark of VitalSmarts, L.C. NC State Industry Expansion Solutions (IES) is a licensed associate of VitalSmarts, L.C.