Streamline Processes and Deliver More Services to Your Constituents
Lean manufacturing saves money and increases productivity and profits by reducing waste and increasing operational efficiency. But, Lean isn’t just for manufacturing. “Lean thinking” and the tools of Lean manufacturing work in a variety of office, service and industry applications, including government.
Lean management can help government streamline processes by addressing the causes of organizational inefficiency, build capabilities to sustain new ways of working and engage managers and staff to make continuous improvement part of everyone’s day-to-day activities.
By incorporating NC State Industry Expansion Solution (IES) Lean solutions, tools and expertise, you will build a customer-focused organization that provides services of the highest quality and lowest cost, utilizing only value-added activities.
IES Will Tailor On-Site Services to Your Needs
- We come to your facility, because that’s where the action is.
- We listen to you to understand your services, your local conditions and your issues.
- We help you find the right solutions to your specific problems.
- We customize plans for transforming your processes, based on your current capabilities and desired outcomes.
IES Can Help You:
- Do more with less—streamline your processes and deliver more services to your constituents
- Create more value in your business processes
- Improve the customer experience
- Increase your quality
- Improve employee morale
- Navigate regulatory and safety programs
Success with Lean management requires senior leaders to commit to learning and changing. If your organization is interested in knocking down the roadblocks to efficiency, contact us today.
DOWNLOAD NOW » Click here to download a PDF Solution Brief.