Intensive hands-on Timer Pro training to support your CI and work measurement initiatives
3 days, 19.5 instructional hours
19.5 Professional Development Hours (PDH)
Don’t miss this chance to become an internal expert in work measurements and the latest lean and continuous improvement tools by attending this seminar. This will not be a rehash of time-and-motion methods of the past. During this hands-on, three-day workshop, you will learn 21st Century work measurement methods and technologies, and the importance of standard work to line workers. The class will be conducted in NC State University’s state of the art on campus facilities.
The session will be led by Haleh Byrne – Product Lead, Industrial Engineering & Student Projects at NC State University IES. For eight years Haleh has led numerous Timer Pro projects with clients in North Carolina, Georgia, New York and Virginia. Haleh will be assisted by Doug Aird. Doug is the President of Applied Computer Services, Inc from Colorado and will lead all the hands on software sessions.
Anyone responsible for ensuring efficient, consistent plant operations: production and operations engineers, plant managers, and shop supervisors, foremen, technicians and line workers. Lean and continuous improvement practitioners will also benefit from the principles and emphasis on standardization for efficient operations.
- Learn about current tools of time study
- Participate Process Improvement simulations
- Examples of real life projects and outcomes
- Video Based Time and Motion Study
- Video Based Lean, Kaizen, SMED and 5S analysis
- Savings from video analysis
- Cell and Line Balancing – Yamazumi charts, Precedence and Groupings
- Standard Work Instructions – automatic creation and maintenance
- Automatic Standard Work Digitization for presentation in any browser
- Adding additional digital content, audio, hyperlinks and documents
- Value Added Analysis
- Ergonomic Analysis – customized to your internal Health and Safety needs
- PFMEA – Process Failure Mode and Effects Analysis
- Work Combination Sheets
- Value Stream Mapping
- Standard Data Time Libraries
- Quickly building processes from Bills of Material
- QuickTimes Standard Data – with full MTM backup
Each attendee will receive a one year subscription to the Timer Pro Professional Version 20 software package – a $3,900 US value. Timer Pro is used by over 1600 companies worldwide with over 4000 seats in use.
The Timer Pro software will be provided to you two weeks prior to the class and you will be required to bring a laptop with Timer Pro loaded to seminar. This will be a 100% hands on session. You will be working on your PC. If you have already purchased the software and do not need a copy through your registration, please use the discount code: NOTIMERPRO for a discount on the cost of your registration. The software is required to attend.
Notice: Participant Cancellation of the Training
If the participant cancels the training after downloading the software, IES will not refund any portion of the cost of the training to the participant.