The demand for grant-funded program accountability has been increasing for years. Grant stakeholders, including funders, want to better understand how programs are performing against the outcomes and impacts that were promised.
Evaluating your projects is an important part of learning and continuous improvement of a program, and enables you to communicate your achievement of your stated goals.
Engage our team to make the most of your grant
We offer leadership and practical assistance in research, assessment and program evaluation, often in complex environments and in a wide variety of areas—from education to business and industry to government agencies. We have expertise in evaluating grants funded by NSF, NASA, DOL, ED, among others. For more information on the types of projects we have evaluated, visit our projects page.
Unique to evaluation services, we develop:
- Pre-intervention assessments
- Focus areas for improvement
- Formative and summative evaluation processes
- Developmental evaluation perspectives, as appropriate
- Post-intervention assessments and next-step plans for using evaluation results
- Evaluation capacity-building to enable long-term self-evaluation by grantee (learn more about our Evaluation Capacity Building Services here)
Understand our qualifications
- Extensive knowledge of high quality project research, principles and methodologies
- Unparalleled experience with data collection and analysis
- Demonstrated expertise in delivering services for large scale projects
- Demonstrated adaptability to develop practical, but rigorous, evaluation plans
- Experience linking education to business—from the shop floor to the boardroom
Visit Our Team to learn more about our experience and qualifications.
DOWNLOAD NOW » Click here to download a PDF Solution Brief.