1/2 day, 4 instructional hours
4 PDHs (Professional Development Hours for Engineers)
This half day virtual overview will assist leaders of organizations to understand the basic principles of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System, as well as their roles and responsibilities during the planning, implementation, maintenance and improvement of the Quality Management System.
Topics covered in the course:
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Principles
- Basic overview of the sections of the ISO 9001:2015 standard
- Leadership expectations
The experienced instructor will discuss best practices, examples and “tips” to implement, maintain and improve an effective and efficient Quality Management System.
- Understand the importance of the principles and sections of the standard.
- Understand the expectations from the leadership team to implement, maintain, and improve a successful Quality Management System.
- Understand the registration process.
Upon completion of this class, you will have an understanding on how to support the planning, implementation, maintenance and improvement of an effective ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System.
NOTE: This course is a high-level explanation of the intent of the sections of the ISO 9001:2015 standard; this course does not cover an “in-depth” review of all the requirements. If you want an “in depth” review, please register for the 2-half day ISO 9001:2015 overview VILT.
Each participant will receive a digital training manual – please note that a copy of the ISO 9001:2015 standard will NOT be provided for this training.
Participants will also receive a certificate of completion with instructional hours.
Who Should Attend:
Members of leadership team of organizations seeking or thinking about implementing an ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System.
- Top Management/Members of the Leadership team.
- Organization CEO
- ISO 9001:2015 Implementation champions
- Anyone who needs a “high level” understanding of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems.
NOTE: There are no pre-requisites for this course.