2 Days (In-Person) or 4 x 1/2 Days (Virtual)
14 Instructional Hours
14 PDHs (Professional Development Hours)
Understand how to audit to the requirements of the standard and develop your auditing skills.
Our experienced instructor, will discuss, in-depth, the ISO 9001:2015 QMS standard requirements, facilitate hands-on exercises, and provide guidance on how to audit to the ISO 9001:2015 requirements. By attending this two-day course you will be capable of:
- Understanding the ISO 9001:2015 requirements
- Planning an audit program and process-specific audits
- Preparing for process-based audits using process diagrams and checklists
- Performing audits by applying techniques to effectively assess the key new requirements of Context of the Organization, Risk-Based Thinking, Organizational Knowledge, Process Approach and the Plan, Do, Check, Act cycle
- Generating audit findings that will help the organization improve
- Providing exceptional audit documentation
Each participant will receive a training manual and a copy of the ISO 9001:2015 standard.
Who Should Attend:
This course is designed for individuals who are seeking to become an ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor.