Bridge the gap between management goals and performance
Our industrial engineering team works with organizations to improve productivity, quality, and operations. We’ll work with you to enhance organizational performance and identify potential process improvement steps to minimize variation, increase customer satisfaction, decrease operating costs and establish a consistent level of quality.
Specific tools and activities our services include:
- Work measurement with Timer Pro—Learn the importance and usage of time standards and learn how to develop specific time standards to initiate continuous improvement for your organization.
- Facilities layout improvement —If you have capacity constraints, assessing physical space usage and making changes can reveal opportunities for improvement. We utilize Auto Cad and Solidworks to help you understand your space better, so you can manage it more efficiently.
- Simulation (S8)—Static and Dynamic
- Statistical process control (SPC)
- Measurement system analysis (MSA) – An ISO requirement, MSA is a prerequisite for any process analysis to ensure that the variation due to measurement error is small relative to variations in the process.
- Failure mode and effect analysis – FMEA
- Training modules (video, pictorial, etc.)
- Ergonomic assessments
- Customized projects/student-on-demand
- Manufacturing cost estimation (labor, overhead and materials)
- Product identification and tracking (via RFID and barcoding)